Final Countdown

Hello everyone,

I’m Amit Chawla, and I’m thrilled to welcome you to my tech blog, “Final Countdown.” The name holds a special significance as this marks my last semester at OSU. My journey into the world of coding began during the fall semester of my final year pursuing a degree in biochemistry at Hunter College. What I discovered in that introductory computer science class was nothing short of transformative. It ignited a creative spark within me and presented challenges that I found more invigorating than many of the courses I had encountered in my biochemistry program.

This initial exposure to coding led me to enroll in a second computer science course during the spring semester, where I delved even deeper into the subject, exploring an entirely new language and developing a fresh set of skills. As I absorbed knowledge throughout the last year of my biochemistry degree, I couldn’t help but be captivated by the world of technology and the exciting career opportunities it offered. So much so, that I decided to set aside my aspirations of attending medical school and instead pursue a path at OSU.

Throughout my time at OSU, my passion for coding continued to flourish with each new class presenting fresh opportunities for learning and growth. As I approach my final semester here, I am eager and ready to acquire new skills, furthering my journey in the tech field.

One response to “Final Countdown”

1. OSU Avatar

Hi, this is a comment.