Interested in joining a fun and passionate team that works to advance sustainability at OSU? The Sustainability Office is now hiring a Digital Marketing & Outreach Intern!
The Digital Marketing & Outreach Intern will coordinate event planning and deliver marketing and outreach material via the web, social media, and in person.
- Social media and web content management
- Assist with events and coordinate event planning
- Green Certifications program management
- Create the bi-weekly Sustainability at OSU newsletter
- Maintain consistent communication within the Office and with other university and community entities, including Community Engagement & Leadership, Campus Recycling, and others
- Collaborate with Campus Recycling and others on Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) work
- Provide support for other projects as needed.
Enthusiastic students with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail are encouraged to apply. Starting pay is $15.50/hour.
Contact Leticia Cavazos at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Applications are due Sunday October 15! Please include a resume and cover letter that lists your level of interest, skills, and experience related to the job.
OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.