Interested in joining a fun and passionate team that works to advance sustainability at OSU? The Sustainability Office is now hiring for two paid student positions: Digital Marketing & Outreach Intern and Graphic Design Intern!
The Graphic Design Intern will create marketing and outreach material, as well as perform other visual design tasks for the Sustainability Office.
- Design print media such as posters, brochures, and quarter-sheets, digital media, and other visual elements to support various sustainability-related projects and programs
- Coordinate production of printed materials
- Photograph events, activities, and locations for promotional use
- Suggest and produce videos, 3D tours and other interactive media featuring sustainability projects and events
- Other duties as assigned.
The Digital Marketing & Outreach Intern will coordinate event planning and deliver marketing and outreach material via the web, social media, and in person.
- Social media and web content management
- Assist with events and coordinate event planning
- Green Certifications program management
- Create the bi-weekly Sustainability at OSU newsletter
- Maintain consistent communication within the Office and with other university and community entities, including Community Engagement & Leadership, Campus Recycling, and others
- Collaborate with Campus Recycling and others on Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) work
- Provide support for other projects as needed.
Enthusiastic students with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail are encouraged to apply. Starting pay for both positions is $15.00/hour.
Click here for more information and to apply for the Graphic Design position.
Click here for more information and to apply for Digital Marketing & Outreach position.
Contact Leticia Cavazos at email@example.com with questions.
Applications for both positions are due Sunday, April 9! Please include a resume and cover letter that lists your level of interest, skills, and experience related to the job.
OSU commits to inclusive excellence by advancing equity and diversity in all that we do. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, and particularly encourage applications from members of historically underrepresented racial/ethnic groups, women, individuals with disabilities, veterans, LGBTQ community members, and others who demonstrate the ability to help us achieve our vision of a diverse and inclusive community.