Are you interested in joining a passionate team of people working to make OSU more sustainable? Well you’re in luck, because we’re hiring!
The Sustainability Office is currently looking for a student employee to do graphic design and videography for our office. This is an awesome opportunity to contribute to sustainability work here on campus!
Position duties include:
- Design print media, digital media and other visual elements to support various sustainability related projects and programs
- Adhere to OSU style guides in creating media
- Help manage the Sustainability Office’s web and social media presence
- Photography/Videography; manage cloud storage
- Suggest and produce videos featuring sustainability projects and events
- Coordinate use of shared 3D/panorama camera and other equipment
- Intermediate graphic design skills and experience with Adobe software
- Excellent attention to detail, timeliness and follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to and general knowledge of basic sustainability principles
- Experience designing and producing print and digital media at OSU
- Experience formatting photos and images for web
- Coursework (or other training) in graphic design
- Experience with video production, capturing field audio, and related software (Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere)
- Experience with MetaReal or equivalent virtual tour editing and production software
The student will generally work 10-15 hours per week, and remain responsive to workload. Starting pay is $12.75.
Application deadline is June 18th, and the new employee will be able to start work this summer!
Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary’s River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya. Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855, Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (grandronde.org) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (ctsi.nsn.us).
CATEGORIES: job opportunity