The OSU Sustainability Office is now recruiting for a Sustainability Software Engineer! Join a committed team by applying for this coveted student worker position that helps make OSU more sustainable – both behind the scenes and front and center!
The Student Software Engineer helps develop and maintain web applications for sustainability projects at OSU through:
- Amazon Web Services
- Document and Design Serverless API Routes
- Management and maintenance of existing cloud infrastructure
- Support of energy metering hardware and kiosks deployed around OSU’s Corvallis Campus
- Typical workload during the academic year is 8-20 hours per week
- Typical workload during the summer quarter is 20-35 hours per week
- Flexible work schedule, but must be responsive to workload
Application closes on February 7th. Click here for full details and application!