Did you know that last year 34,000 pounds of material was diverted from the landfill and given to non-profits during move-out? Our goal this year is 28,000 pounds and you can help!
How Can I Help?
Live in a Res. Hall? Donate your items!
It took your 30 weeks to move into your room; now you have 2 weeks to move-out! Donation bins are being placed on the ground floor of your hall this week. Items accepted for donation include:
- Food that is unopened and non-perishable (please place in bag provided grocery bags)
- Toiletries and personal hygiene products (please place in bag provided grocery bags)
- Dry clothing, bedding and towels
- Household items like décor, dishes, lamps, electronics, etc.
- Broken electronics, CDs/DVDs and ink cartridges (to be recycled)
- Furniture, bicycles and loft bed kit wood (place outside on the ground next to your dumpster)
Check out the move-out timeline for a suggested timeline for getting things done before final exams hit.
See shift times and sign-up to help using this form.