Don’t miss the Green Transportation Summit & Expo, happening April 21st and 22nd at the Portland Expo Center. As the Northwest’s largest alternative fuels and transportation event, this expo focuses on both local and regional issues and trends.
The Expo offers private and public fleet operators several education tracks from industry experts and government agencies. Attendees will be provided with hands-on real world applications of alternative fuel infrastructure and equipment demonstrations, including a one of a kind vehicle “Ride & Drive” on the Portland International Raceway track.
The Green Transportation Summit & Expo provides:
- A focus on local & regional issues and trends in green transportation. Bringing in local policymakers, experts with knowledge about the needs of your market, and local vendors to help attendees find real-world solutions for their fleet.
- Ability for attendees to discuss their questions one-on-one with leading experts in the industry.
- 40,000 square feet of conference & exhibit space at the Portland Expo Center filled with a vast array of alternative fuel and transportation vendors and agencies.
- First Ever “Performance Ride & Drive” featuring Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), Electric/Hybrid, Propane Auto Gas and Hydrogen at the Portland International Raceway.
- Opportunity to explore the latest developments in alternative fuel technologies and what to come.
- Networking with peers, vendors and experts in the transportation community; sharing their tools, techniques, experiences, and expertise.
- Several education forums lead by industry experts, fleet managers, and government agencies on: Bio Fuels, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Electric/Hybrid, Propane Auto Gas, Hydrogen and Government Regulations, Tax Incentive Programs and more.
The Portland Expo Center is conveniently located along Interstate 5, between downtown Portland and Vancouver, Washington, and is served directly by TriMet’s MAX light rail Yellow Line. Expo Center maps and directions can be found here.
Are you an Oregon State student or faculty member? You could save $50 on early bird registration! Contact the OSU Sustainability Office here to receive the discount code and find out how to register for the expo on the GTS website.