- more help
- more help
Sunday, February 26, 9:00am (Pacific)
- Find your priority registration day/time and learn more about the phases/processes.
- Watch the MyDegrees Planner Video Tutorial and create/update your plan in MyDegrees.
- Set up your cart in Schedule of Classes – Scheduler.
- Schedule an advising appointment, if needed > First-year freshman and veterans will need a new PIN.
- Visit the Registrar’s website for more Resources and Tutorials.
An app that gives all OSU students, including Ecampus students, 24/7 access by text or phone with a licensed mental health counselor (MySSP stands for “My Student Support Program”). The app makes it easy to schedule short-term counseling appointments with the same ongoing counselor and provides educational materials covering mental health topics. Students can communicate with a counselor in five different languages (Mandarin, Cantonese, French, Spanish or English); additional language options are available upon request. Download app and learn more. Questions? email@example.com.
This is fabulous new program for all students both on-campus and Ecampus to help support your mental health.