Progress

This semester is going well so far! I am taking 4 classes over the fall including this class:

• Intro to computer networks
  • Programming language fundamentals
  • Ecology, conservation, and global change

I am doing well in all of them so far, and I feel that I am learning a ton from them. only having 15 credits is a significant stress reliever coming from 19 credits last semester. I have been stretched pretty thin between work, school, wedding and honeymoon planning, but I have been focusing on managing my time as best as I can to ensure I am getting everything I can out of each course.

I have been trying my best to make sure I take breaks and that has helped me from feeling burnt out. I find that if I try to just go go go, my quality of work decreases and I start to do worst. So even though It feels like I have way to much to do to be just sitting around, It has been keeping me going!

The rest of the semester will be just as busy as I am also moving in December. I plan on trying my best to stay ahead on the courseload for the rest of the semester.

The project has been great so far, I’m excited to be on such an interesting project and I have been liking my team. They are great to work with and have been very flexible and helpful with making sure that we are all keeping up and in the loop with what’s going on. I cant wait to see what the project turns out like!