The End

Well we have almost made it to the end! What a journey it has been over this past quarter. Lots of ups and lots of downs, but I have learned a ton. This season has had me build my very own (almost) production ready website, interviews with Meta and Google (and a few other smaller companies), a couple job offers, and a very minimal social life (lol).

Reflecting back on my journey through creating my capstone, I am very thankful for the opportunity I got to work on a website for my current employer. I got the chance to experience what it was like to work with an actual client, meeting and managing their expectations, and developing a product that will actually be used by real people. It was such a cool, fun and instructive project. Since I have plans to continue this project past this class, I still have a lot of big plans to complete. Having an MVP though is so rewarding and motivating to continue on.

As I conclude this class, I am about to embark on my professional career. It is really scary to be honest. I am hopeful to land at the right company and on a team that I click with. But, it’s very rewarding to look back and see all I have accomplished throughout this program. I have learned a ton of invaluable skills that I will carry forward with me.

So here’s to finishing up the rest of this quarter and on to bigger and better things!