Reflection

I’ve recently started CS444, and I’m already quite concerned that I may not have enough time to work on the project. Right now, it seems that around week 5 I may not have the flexibility to work on the project as much as I would like to. However, I’m probably still going to try and keep up with the project. My overall experience with the project has been quite positive, and although it may not be the most technically complex project, I’ve enjoyed working with most of my group members.

Since I might have to spend an extra 2 terms in order to get my degree, I was wondering if I should have a CS406 project to work on for the last term. I know it has to be something related to security, but I’m not sure what exactly that project would look like. Perhaps I could do a project similar to the one I’m currently doing but with much less controlled malware? I think it would be interesting to see if I can apply whatever information I’ve learned from this project to a more complex but still similar project.