Skip navigation

Vet Gazette

Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine eNewsletter

New Social Media Assistant at CVM

October 23rd, 2013

Sechrist,-JoseyThe Vet Gazette welcomes Josey Sechrist, who has joined the Dean’s office team as a Social Media Assistant. She will be posting to the college Facebook page and writing stories for this blog:

Hello everyone! My name is Josey Sechrist. I am currently a sophomore at Oregon State University. I am pursuing a major in Mathematics and the International Double Degree with a minor in Spanish and an option in secondary education. My hope is to become a high school math and Spanish teacher and hopefully also spend some time abroad in Spain teaching math or english as a second language.

I love people and animals and can’t wait to get to know all of you better. If you have any ideas for the CVM Facebook page or a potential blog story, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am always open to new ideas and can work with your schedule. My phone number is (360)609-0881 and my email is sechrisj@onid.orst.edu. I check my email every day; however, if you need an immediate response from me, texting or calling will be more effective.

Recent posts

Archives

October 2013
M T W T F S S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

• Popular Tags