Blog Post #2 – Bike Kollective Team

I had the first meeting with my team members and am relieved to report that the first meeting went well and it seemed we are all a laid back group of students that seem easy to work with. I was surprised to find another student, actually an OSU instructor had the same type of journey as I did in this post-bacc program. We both started around 5 years ago and have steadily been taking one course a semester, while taking the summer break between years. We shared our struggles with this journey, stating that we started this program when 161 and 162 were still in C++. I also met our other team mate who seems to have a good idea of what languages and technologies to use for our app. I look forward working with these two team members and hope we can make a great app!

I am a bit nervous starting this project to be frank; because this project will include elements from many courses I’ve taken through many years, it will be a challenge to recall lessons and languages I’ve learned perhaps 4 or 5 years ago. This added challenge will be a welcome refresh, as I plan on really focusing on sharpening up my coding, interviewing, and general knowledge of OS systems after graduating.