IPIP Results & Reactions

Here is a rundown of how you rated on each of the IPIP-NEO’s five aspects of personality: According to the results, I am an introvert who is quiet and reserved. I like to spend my time alone or with a small group of people I care deeply about. My degree of agreeableness is around average, which suggests that I care about the feelings of others and try to help them out when I can, but I usually put my own needs first. My low conscientiousness score suggests that I give little thought to the consequences of my actions and instead focus on satisfying my immediate desires. It’s possible to define my work as sloppy and unorganized. High levels of neuroticism suggest that I am vulnerable to stress and emotional upheaval. It’s possible that I may have really negative feelings, read into everything as a danger, and stay in a sour mood for a long time. My level of openness to experience is low, suggesting that I choose uncomplicated, straightforward thinking. People who know me best describe me as pragmatic, conservative, and down-to-earth. It’s possible that I enjoy sticking to a certain schedule and routine.

Employers may learn about Chenghao’s best and worst qualities as an employee by reading his IPIP-NEO Narrative Report.

Strengths: Chenghao is introverted and restrained, as evidenced by a low score on the Extraversion trait. Chenghao’s independence is indicative of his ability to concentrate and complete tasks without supervision. They could be great at things like puzzles or other detailed jobs. As shown by an average Agreeableness score, Chenghao generally cares about the well-being of others and is open to working with others. This demonstrates that Chenghao can get along well with others at work and contribute well to a team. A strong Modesty score shows that Chenghao is not prone to strutting their stuff or coming off as arrogant. This quality suggests that Chenghao is modest, considerate, and open to new ideas. Chenghao has a medium amount of self-discipline, which means they can focus and get things done, but they would benefit from more structure or assistance from others. Chenghao is capable of showing self-control and doing quality work with encouragement and guidance.

Weaknesses: Chenghao’s low Conscientiousness score indicates that he tends to put short-term satisfaction ahead of the pursuit of long-term goals. Chenghao’s productivity and dependability may suffer as a result of this attribute, which suggests they may have trouble with organization, time management, and following through on responsibilities. Chenghao has a high degree of neuroticism, suggesting he is more prone to vividly feeling unpleasant emotions and reacting emotionally. Chenghao’s propensity toward emotional outbursts is indicative of the need for specialized assistance in the workplace. Chenghao’s low score on Openness to Experience indicates that he values realism and straightforwardness over originality and creativity.