100 best companies to work for

I read about the different companies to work for and the top 5 I chose were #5 workday because we use workday for my job. I really enjoyed that the employees stated that management is always around, very easy going, and it is like a family to work for them. Our in class reading “first break all the rules, What the worlds greatest managers do differently” one of the managers stated that he treated all the employees like family, and that it made him have one of the best groups of people to work with. Another company was #9 American express. I enjoyed that they care enough about their female workers that they receive a generous leave time to be with their families. The 3rd company was #12 the Cheese cake factory, and not because their cheese cake is delicious (okay fine… maybe partly). I really liked that the workers felt like their wellbeing was cared for by the company. I think caring about someones wellbeing is more important at times than raises. my 4th and 5th were #22 ohio medical center and #24 Capitol one. I chose these because both had wonderful things to say about individuality and team work.

If I had a choice in deciding what kind of manager I would be I tend to think about what I need from a manager. I would strive to be a manager that has excellent communication. I think knowing your team and their differences can make a huge impact. I think about thing I would want is individuality. I believe some of the best workers are those that are themselves, they are not trying to hard to be someone they are not because of the ideals. I want to make everyone feel comfortable and gain from their weaknesses rather than be at a stand still. I believe the most challenging thing would be having to discipline others.

One response to “100 best companies to work for”

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.