Week 9 Blog: Self Reflection

1. What am I good at?

I consider myself to be a fairly good writer and have used this skillset to further advance me through my education. I am also good at being present for others when they need it. I am pretty good at playing guitar and being musically creative in my process. Lastly, I consider myself to be a good student who knows how to correctly prioritize their time.

2. What do I value?

Somethings that I value are core values such as trust, honesty, integrity and hard work. Other things I value is a cold beer on a hot day. I also value friendship and being there for others in times of need. Lastly I value life itself.

3. How did I get here?

I would not have gotten here without the proper guidance of my parents and my family. They have helped and supported me all the way and are the ones who I can credit my success too. Lastly, I also have an internal drive that has allowed to me to push myself in life.

4. Where am I going?

I hope that I am going on to bigger and better things. While there is no sure way to tell, I do know that I am graduating OSU this year and that is a huge milestone in anyones life. From here, I will have less guidance from my parents, but am still confident in my ability to successfully navigate myself through life and avoid any unnecessary obstacles.

By Brett Herb

OSU Senior Studying Management