MGMT 448

There are many different topics and aspects throughout this course that I really learned and took away from. Although this is the case, coming into week 9, I thought that this was really helpful. Being able to acknowledge what your value is, what you are good at, and where you are going with your career. Being able to be confident in yourself and know your worth within your career are big steps into finding that best position and environment for you. I think that understanding who you are, and how you are able to do well in the environment, how to advocate for yourself, and being able to show others that you are capable is the best way to grow your career. I think that week 9’s topic really inspired and stood out to me. It gives me the confidence to push out of my comfort zone and know where I can go with my degree graduating this spring. 

I believe that this is the most important thing that I learned in class because it is about yourself, and how you are able to acknowledge your success. This is important because you should not be hesitant with your decisions, but acknowledge what you are trying to accomplish, and push yourself to be the very best. When giving yourself compliments, acknowledging your strengths, and understanding ways that you need to improve on is how you are going to be most successful within a company, business, and your life in general. Grasping this concept was really important to me to understand that everyone has values, how you can use those values to your advantage in business and recruiting is the best way to have that success. Lastly, speaking about the negative aspects of your life, things that you lack in, things you do not value will not get you very far in life, and taking this course really showed me the facts, the understanding of ups and downs, and recruiting processes to make you and your business as successful as possible.