Stress Management Tests

While taking the Life Stress inventory test, I received a score of 108, 25 of that being composed of vacations and major holidays which I completely disagree with being a measure of stress or related in any way to a major health breakdown.

Coping and Stress management test results were a score of 82 with a “Problem focused coping”, which I would agree with and I think is the most common type of coping skill to get understand and get rid of what is causing you issues.

Lastly for the Type A personality test I received a 41 – Impatient/irritability which I disagree with but different perspectives are always nice to see.

Truthfully, I don’t think online tests will never be insightful for me, answering some super broad questions with limited answers won’t be able to identify your personality. So I don’t think I learned anything.

Life will always have stressful moments, especially as your career progresses and you start having families and more liabilities. Managing stress is always about understanding who you are, and filling your life with healthy habits, hobbies you enjoy, and surrounding yourself with people you love.