Please join us for the Adaptive Learning Open House on May 9 and 10 in the Memorial Union Horizon Room. Join colleagues to learn more about adaptive and personalized learning tools and to explore the possibilities for teaching and learning at OSU. Register today.
Note that in-person attendance is strongly recommended. For those working remotely, the event will be live-streamed and recorded.
Schedule for Monday, May 9
8:25 am — Kickoff and welcome message to providers
OSU leadership will welcome the adaptive learning providers who are joining us for this event.
8:30 am-10:30 am — Adaptive Learning Provider Fair
Similar to a conference vendor area, the OSU community is invited to visit individual adaptive and personalized learning providers at tables to engage in one-on-one conversations, see the adaptive learning platforms close-up, pick up business cards and literature, and ask questions.
10:30 am-11:00 am — Short break to prepare the room for individual demos
11:00 am – 4:15 pm Individual 30 Minute Provider Demos
- 11:00 am — Brightspace D2L
- 11:45 am-12:15 pm — FlatWorld
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm Break
- 1:00 pm — Acrobatiq
- 1:45 pm — Cerego
- 2:30 pm — Cogbooks
- 3:15 pm — McGraw Hill Learnsmart
- 3:45 pm — McGraw Hill ALEKS
Schedule for Tuesday, May 10
8:10 am — Day 2 Kickoff and welcome
8:15 am – 11:45 am Individual 30 Minute Provider Demos
- 8:15 am– Macmillan Learning Curve
- 9:00 am– Pearson MyLabs, Mastering, and Revel
- 9:45 am — LoudCloud
- 10:30 am — Lumen Learning
- 11:15 am — SmartSparrow
Noon – 1:45 pm Luncheon and Panel Discussion
Please join us for a luncheon panel discussion. (Virtual attendance is also possible; the luncheon discussion will be streamed and comments/questions from virtual attendees will be facilitated.) Participating in the panel will be the following:
- Lois Brooks, Vice Provost for Information Services and Chief Information Officer
- Dave King, Associate Provost of Outreach and Engagement
- Susana Rivera-Mills, Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies
- Kathy Becker-Blease, Oregon State University Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Phil Hill, Co-Publisher of the e-Literate blog, Co-Producer of e-Literate TV, and Partner at MindWires Consulting
Register today and be part of the conversation. We look forward to this exploration and discussion!
You must be logged in to post a comment.