When you write your reflection, you will need to do it as a blog post. There are just a few things to remember:
1. This is visible to everyone, so be sure to write with integrity and professionalism.
2. Login to the blog site with your onid credentials: http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/login
3. Go to the dashboard for our site, click on “Posts” and then “add new.”
3. Give your reflection an interesting, snappy title. Do not use something boring like “student reflection week #3.” Let the title of your post represent something about what you have to say.
4. Include a picture if possible! Find something that doesn’t infringe on copyright, like something under creative commons.