Week 6

This project has been a lot to handle! It’s been a busy week already, and this paper on top of everything has been overwhelming. That being said, the final touches weren’t super difficult. Adding in photos and visual aids to my pages was rather easy. However, a video I chose to add for supplementary information, was from a site other than YouTube, and I could not figure out how to embed the video so it could play right there in my page. I posted the URL, however, so hopefully that is enough and doesn’t knock off any points for me.

Legos! I used to love legos. My family owns a small movie theatre on the Oregon Coast and I remember having a play room inside the theatre and playing with Legos all day long. I liked the basic legos; I was never into the crazy intricate legos that you build fancy ships and things with. I used to babysit in high school and these two boys were always building Star Wars figures with their Legos. It was fun to help, but also frustrating because the pieces are so small and everything is so exact. That’s why I stick with the basic block legos. I think I still have them at home somewhere, too!