Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup of white rice
- 2 ½ cups of water
- ½ a white onion cut in half
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 knorr chicken bouillon cube
- Place a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add oil to cover the entire surface of the pan.
- Add the rice and onion to the hot oil. Stir and fry until they are a light brown color.
- Add tomato sauce with the water to the pan. Place chicken bouillon cube and stir to make sure the cube dissolves. Add pinch of salt for taste.
- Allow for it to reach a boil, then lower the heat to low and place lid. Let cook for 20 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Hack: use the same sauce base with a spoonful of sour cream for some yummy spaghetti*