Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

After carefully considering my brand and what an employer might see in me when they first meet me, I thought back to the impression I have tried to leave on my previous employers. I think of myself as a personable, hardworking person who has high goals that I would like to achieve. My strengths are that I am a strong leader and am able to take change of a situation while not bossing around. I also am able to adapt to different roles and have a lot of experience interacting with customers. My goal is to work in project management and I think that these are all great qualities for that position. Thinking about your weaknesses is always difficult because you want to picture yourself as not having flaws while in reality it is healthy to identify your weaknesses. This allows you to improve and become more well rounded. One of my biggest weaknesses is getting lost in the details and not focusing on the overall picture. I can focus on something too small that is not a huge deal and feel like things are beginning to fall apart. I see myself as unique because I have a lot of different experience that people many not have had. I have had different opportunities to be involved in leadership positions that allowed me to enhance my interpersonal skills.

An interesting way that my brand could be shown to potential employers could be a countless number of ways. One unique option would be to create a video of myself and get it out on social media in hopes that it would go viral. This would allow people to see me more than ever before. From there, I would hire an outside source to get that information in the hands of potential employers. This is a creative way because in reality I would not have the funds to do so but I believe that it would work because of the amount of exposure that the internet has.