Week 9 Blog Post: Self-Reflection

What am I good at? I am extremely hard-working. No matter what circumstances, or situation I am thrown into, I work my hardest. I am competitive. I want to win over people, jobs, scholarships, and pretty much everything I can. I am personable. I make relationships rather easy, and am good at networking with new people.

What do I value? I value my family, my friends, and work that I do. I want people to see me as a hard worker and somebody that all people want on their side. I value having fun and enjoying each day to the fullest. Lastly, I value having no regrets and making decisions for the betterment of myself.

How did I get here? There have been many moments in my life where I have had to make big decisions. I am here because I graduated high school with a high GPA. I chose to attend OSU because of the amazing College of Business and the beautiful campus. I have worked on my family farm for over 8 years and know that I want to tie my management degree into agriculture in one facite or another.

Where am I going? This is a loaded question and one in which I still do not know. I want to work with agriculture in one way or another. I have a management degree but previous history in a farming environment. In the future I would like to stay in the Pacific Northwest, but use my management degree to better the way we are able to farm.