- Oregon State online bachelor’s programs ranked 5th by U.S. News & World Report
- 4-H Western Region Leaders E-forum
- State of the University (text from President Ed Ray’s speech)
- Vice Provost Awards for Excellence
What books are you reading?
Please share your latest book recommendation in the comments.
The video gets cut off at the end – sorry about that! To finish my thought, what I was going to share is that our OSU Open Campus team will be presenting at the Engagement Scholarship Consortium on Wednesday afternoon as they compete for the national C. Peter Magrath Community Engagement Award.
For your reflection …
At last week’s OSU Extension annual conference the keynote speaker asked us to reflect on the organization’s core values, which are listed below and can also be found on the Extension website.
Are there some that are missing? Should these be revisited? For those of you who aren’t Extension employees, I’d welcome your thoughts about your own organization’s values and the role that they play in your work.
- Engagement Scholarship Consortium 2014 Meeting
- Roads Scholar Engagement Tour
- 2014 Annual Extension Conference
- ALS Association
Win a prize!
The first three people to find and share the following from division’s 2013-14 Academic Report will win a to-be-determined prize.
- Topic of the University’s first MOOC
- Amount of external dollars targeted to outreach and engagement work
- Percent of Oregonians that reported that they had learned something from Extension in the past year