Social Media Certification Experience

Which certification did you complete?

I completed the “Social Media Certification”. I choose to complete this certification because I am a social media addict. I usually spend many hours refreshing Instagram, Facebook, and watching Youtube every day. Furthermore, I even set up a public Instagram account sharing my dining brief, travel experience, and study abroad diary. I believe that my interest and the knowledge I learn from this certification will help me improve my skills in running social media marketing.

How long did it take to complete?

I took about 6 hours to complete this certification. Four and a half hours for me to watch all the videos and take quizzes. The rest of the hours I focused on finishing the exam.

What did you like best/least?

I like the part that most of the knowledge I have already learned from our textbook, so this certification is not too difficult for me to understand and complete. Actually, there is no part that I don’t like because the subject of this certification is exactly my interest!

Were there any disappointments or frustrations?

Not at all. The content of all the lessons are useful and reach the new update of all the social media. I think the whole certification is interesting!

What did you learn?

I know more about the social media world, and how to use social media as a tool to leverage marketing in this digital world. In the exam, I answered wrong some of the questions, and this made me get to know deeper about some knowledge that I thought I have already known.

Do you believe this certification program is useful for other marketers?

Yes, I do. I think this certification program is useful for every marketer who wants to put more effort into using social media to advertise. After completing this certification program, I believe that everyone will learn more about creating content on social media and engage potential consumers.

On a scale of 1-5, how likely are you to recommend this certification program to a friend? Why?

On a scale of 1-5, I will recommend this certification program to a friend as high as 5. I think that every marketer should learn this certification program because it is useful for digital marketing. Moreover, 5 hours is not a long time for completing a certification program. I believe that I definitely will use the knowledge in the future.

Reference:

Image: 5 ways to monetize your social media followings – Marketing Land. (2019). Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://images.app.goo.gl/2bh7MKwYU6rw6pNWA