WEDA Strategic Directions
The Western Extension Directors first developed and approved their Strategic Directions in early 2007. They were significantly revised in 2021 based on a year of in-depth facilitated conversations. The Strategic Directions define WEDA membership, mission, vision, values, and its long-term goals and expected outcome. In addition it outlines the value that members can expect from WEDA and the commitment members make to WEDA and to each other.
PROTECTED: The WEDA Strategic Directions were developed from a number of Thought Leader Initiative facilitated discussions, that resulted in three focused communication playbooks, upon which decisions about WEDA’s Strategic Directions and Executive Staffing were based.
- Thought Leaders Initiative: Discovery, Ideation and Pathways. Summery I. October 2019
- Thought Leaders Initiative: Meeting Worksheet. November 2019
- Thought Leaders Initiative: Discovery, Ideation and Pathways. Summary II. December 2019
- Thought Leaders Initiative: Discovery, Ideation and Pathways. Summary III. January 2020
WEDA Communication Play Books
- WEDA Playbook Chapter 1: Sharing the WEDA Purpose and Story. May 2020
- WEDA Playbook Chapter 2: Benefits of an Executive Staffing Model. May 2020
- WEDA Playbook Chapter 3: Executive Staffing Financials. May 2020