- Abstracts Open: Now Open
- Abstracts Close: June 21, 2023
- Acceptance Notice: July 1, 2023
Guidelines for Abstracts
Information for submission:
- Name (first, last)
- Additional Author’s Name and Organization
- Presentation Type (Oral, Poster, or Both)
- Title of Presentation – 20 words
- Introduction – 120 words
- Methods – 120 words
- Preliminary data – 300 words
- Novel aspect – 20 words
- Figure Upload (If you have figures that accompany your abstract)
PLEASE NOTE: Our system does not limit the word count so please submit as defined above. If you submit a longer abstract then it will be edited down without input from the author.
Guidelines for Posters
Design and Layout Specifications:
- Poster dimensions should be no more than 4’ x 4’. Either a horizontal format or a vertical format are acceptable. The poster does not necessarily have to fill the entire working area.
- A banner displaying poster title, author name, and affiliation should be positioned at top-center of the poster.
- Make it obvious to the viewer how to progressively view the poster. The poster generally should read from left to right, and top to bottom.
- Text should be readable from 1.5 ft away. Adapt the font size accordingly.