« | »

Tara Sanders–Wellness Table Talk Blog

Posted January 5th, 2010 by Allyson

Welcome back to OSU!  Hopefully your break from classes was restful and enjoyable!

I’m looking forward to meeting with you all for the Wellness Table Talk Series beginning this term.  This will be an informal and fun “discussion over dinner” group that will meet in the UHDS dining centers for any and all that would like to join.  Look for the Wellness Table Talk sign in the dining centers—this is where we will be meeting.

The meeting schedule will be the same each month for the following dining centers:

McNary: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 5-6 PM

Arnold: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5-6 PM

West: 4th Tuesday of the month, 5-6 PM

Here is a sneak peak at some of the topics we will be discussingJ Although we will talk a bit about these topics, the conversation will be open to any and all wellness related topics you all would like to discuss!

January: Immune Boosting Behaviors

February: Make Your Calories Count: Energy Balance

March: Fruit and Vegetables: Why Color Is Important

April: A New Look At Sodium: Can It Cause High Pressure?

May: The Power of Whole Grains

See you soon!  Be Well!

Tara Sanders

UHDS Registered Dietitian

Tara.sanders@oregonstate.edu

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Tara Sanders–Wellness Table Talk Blog”

1. Margy Says:

One more thing. I believe that there are numerous travel insurance internet sites of respectable companies that let you enter your trip details and get you the quotes. You can also purchase the actual international travel cover policy on the internet by using the credit card. All you need to do would be to enter all travel information and you can view the plans side-by-side. You only need to find the program that suits your financial budget and needs and after that use your credit card to buy that. Travel insurance on the internet is a good way to begin looking for a dependable company pertaining to international travel cover. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

2. hoover f5918900 Says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks

3. indie music venues nyc Says:

You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the net. I am going to highly recommend this blog!

4. MySims2Go Roaming Says:

Thank you for every other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect manner? I have a venture that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

5. Merilyn Gottlob Says:

Adults Bean Bag So pleased to get discovered this submit.. Good ideas you possess here.. sure, research is paying off. yes, investigation is having to pay off.

6. KINDNESS LOVE JOY Says:

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be enthusiastic about exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a weblog post or vice-versa? My website addresses a great deal of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could considerably benefit from each other. If you are interested really feel absolutely free to shoot me an e-mail. I appear forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog from the way!

7. Dirk Saler Says:

Simply wanna comment on few general things, The website pattern is perfect, the subject material is really wonderful : D.

8. compare business electricity prices Says:

Good ¡V I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..

9. Lucy Says:

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of info written
    in such an ideal method? I’ve a challenge that I’m just now running on, and
    I have been on the glance out for such info.

10. Business electricity price comparison Says:

It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this superb blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed
    to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

11. turbo tax free Says:

I precisely wished to appreciate you once again. I’m not certain what I would have worked on in the absence of the opinions shared by you about such a industry. It has been a traumatic circumstance in my opinion, but viewing your well-written avenue you resolved it forced me to cry over happiness. I am just happy for the support and sincerely hope you are aware of an amazing job you are always undertaking educating the mediocre ones through the use of your site. I am certain you have never come across all of us.

12. road Riot for tango Cheats Says:

Normally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so!

Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

My web blog road Riot for tango Cheats

13. Heverde Says:

I’m so glad I discovered you blog about Wellness Table Talk Series. Is it still running? I hope you will post more of the schedules.
    Thank you!

14. Posicionamiento Web Economico Says:

Estaba buscando esa informacion hace edad, te lo
    agradezco, estoy de resolución con tu punto de
    vista y grano igual. Despues de buscar mucho por Internet encontre lo que buscaba.

Genial!!! muchas gracias