Week 1 – Blog Post: Job Application Experiences

The last time I applied for a job in a bank, I initially submitted my resume and other relevant information, and then there was a long waiting time, and then I received the relevant interview notice, at this moment I was very excited and feel very happy, I already imagined before the interview that I was sitting in the office to organize the bank accounts, and I could easily get the salary I wanted. Then I would have plenty of vacation time to travel. I went through the first interview and the written test like everyone else, and after I passed it, I found that things were not as simple as I thought, and I realized how painful and torturous it was after I joined the workforce. The first place to pay attention to every day is the relevant work content released by the leaders on the email we use, and when I need to submit some relevant information to be submitted, followed by the daily position form that must be submitted to let their leaders know the recent bank flow, as well as how much loan funds and deposits this bank has gone out and other items. Then each department needs related documents and issues that need to be reported, each department has software above to communicate, basically, the whole day is busy dealing with a variety of customers and the bank’s problems, there is no little free time, and I thought in the interview before the happy and happy time in stark contrast, so after work, there is a lot of pressure, so I do not have time to think All I wanted was to be able to sleep to make up for the hard work I had done this week. But gradually I adapted to these processes and found my own rhythm, so I gradually adapted to the pressure of work, so that I can plan other recreational activities so that I can combine work and play. Usually when I submit my resume I choose to put my resume in a large number, so I don’t have a lot of pressure to say which company will not give me an interview. As long as there is an interview available go ahead and prepare. As well as I need to see that company is very good for me compared to I will take the job I love no matter how hard it is.