Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

Think of me as someone who loves art, understands people’s feelings, and enjoys playing with numbers. I’m like a bridge between creativity and logic in the workplace. I can turn boring data into interesting stories that everyone can understand. Whether it’s making cool presentations or figuring out tricky math stuff, I’m your person. I care about how people feel, and I’m good at making sense of big piles of data.

Wanted Ad: Looking for someone who can make numbers fun and understand what people need? That’s me! Imagine a place where data isn’t just numbers but stories waiting to be told. I’m like a storyteller with a paintbrush and a detective’s magnifying glass, ready to uncover exciting secrets hidden in the numbers. Let’s team up to turn boring data into exciting stories that help us make better decisions. Come join me, and let’s create something awesome together!

2 responses to “Critiquing a Recruitment Ad”

1. Charles Mossiat Avatar
    Charles Mossiat

Tess,

Good work. You cover a lot of bases in this post in a few words but I think that honestly fits with what you are trying to describe about yourself. You are selling your persona as a person who can digest large amounts of information and present it in a clean and effective manner. I can tell from the brevity that this is something you are good at. I write long because it takes a while for me to get to the point, a skill that I struggle with that is useful in some industries. You take this skill of yours and present it well, good job.

2. Michael Valdez Avatar
    Michael Valdez

Hey Tess,

Nice work. I think you did really well in describing your brand and you can definitely tell you mean it. It was a good balance of professional and real. I felt like after reading the wanted ad that you really have something to offer.