Post graduation plans

This quarter will be over in 4 weeks and I need to start planning the next phase of my life. When school ends, I will have a lot of free time and I must use that time wisely. After work, I will have roughly 6 hours a day to interview prep and work on my coding skills. Luckily for me, I don’t find algorithms boring and I’ve learned to enjoy the process.

The resources I will use are: leetcode, algomonster, pramp and Elements of Programming Interviews in Python.

Algomonster and Elements of Programming Interviews in Python will be used to learn about the new patterns in problem solving and the actual problem solving will happen in leetcode. There are thousands of leetcode problems and I’m certain there will be plenty of problems to practice the patterns that I will learn. I will also practice mock interviews every week with pramp to get used to problem solving in a realistic timed setting. With this plan, I hope to be employed as a software developer by September 2022. I was also thinking of returning to jiu-jitsu or boxing, but I tend to get obsessed with my hobbies and I don’t want it to be a distraction from job searching/interviewing. Perhaps, I’ll limit to no more than 3x a week.