Already at the midpoint?

Yesterday, I submitted the midpoint progress video and as I reflect on this quarter and my academic journey at OSU. I can only think to myself, Time Flies. In fact this was the main reason why I chose to go back to school in 2019. I knew 3 years would go by in the blink of an eye and I wanted to use that time wisely and productively. The past 3 years have been busy, stressful, exciting and most importantly productive. As school comes to an end in 6 weeks, I can’t help but wonder what I will achieve in the next 3 years. I’ve developed a great habit of planning all my days in advance and maximizing the productivity of each day. If I want to achieve my life time goal of running my own business, I must carry on this habit until death. I believe I’ve become more mature and disciplined since enrolling in this program and my time management skills have greatly improved. So I ask myself, what will I do with all the free time post-graduation? Grind leetcode and practice mock interviews until I get a good job? What comes after that? While the future remains uncertain, I look forward to it and I believe the strong habits that I’ve developed during school will guide me to the optimal direction.