Week 7 Updates

This week I began my research on Lammily dolls. This has been a harder task than I thought it would be. Most of the information that I have posted so far has come directly from the toys website which includes a blog attached written by Nickolay Lamm the creator of Lammily. I believe that it is hard to find information about the dolls because they are still so new and hardly heard about, these dolls have only been public for about a year. I have emailed the creator Nickolay Lamm and asked if I could ask him a few question in hope of finishing the project out. Most of my research is being done via news sources just because there are not a lot of scholarly articles written about Lammily dolls to this day that I can find. For my bibliography I find it easiest to just save the link of article I cited and include a brief description in text and later will fill in the correct citation. I type the whole thing in a word document so its easy because all pieces of the project then are together in one formate. I am excited to see in the next week what else I find out about Lammily and hope to get in contact with Nickolay Lamm just to hear what he says about some questions that I still need answers to.