Blog Post #3

When I started with this course, I saw many interesting topics. In a way it was a summary of the software development and computer science related topics, including most recent areas such as artificial intelligence, and some final words to be successful in this field. In the discussions, I could read various interesting information and diverse opinions from different students.

A very useful part of this course for me is the project I am still working on, where I am having the chance to improve myself in artificial intelligence and vector databases. Before this project, I had no experience in using vectors and vector databases. This project gave me the opportunity to become familiar with the technology, by working on a real-life project. It will be easier for me to further improve my knowledge in this area in the future.

In this course, I believe my biggest success was learning Weaviate vector database and getting familiar with Huggingface in such a short time and applying them in the project. Although I had to learn it by myself, working in a team in the project and exchanging information made it easier to learn for all of us. It was an important step, because without this project, I might not become aware of the importance of the technologies, and without working as a team it would probably be much more difficult to pass the initial stage of learning these technologies. Therefore, I found the course successful for my progress.