Zenlist is a team of independent thinkers from outside the real estate industry creating solutions for the modern home buyer and seller. We are college grads who were given many opportunities along the way and determined to pay it forward.
Yearly Scholarship Amount: $1,500
Application Deadline: Sat, 06/30/2018
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to US citizens or permanent residents enrolled in or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university full-time in 2018
- There is no minimum GPA requirement, but must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution
- Must apply to content via the form on our website and provide first name, last name, email and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend
- Must provide a video essay as described (and upload it through our form) by the deadline of June 30th, 2018 for our fall scholarship and November 30th, 2018 for our spring scholarship
- A winner will be chosen on or near 07/20/2018 for our fall scholarship and on or near 12/20/2018 for our spring scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply, create and submit a short video (<2m) on the following topic:
Talk about an accomplishment that you are most proud from the past few years. Have fun talking about it, be yourself!
Here are some ideas to get you started
- Did you set goals for this?
- What were the challenges?
- How did you solve it?
- What did you learn from it?
*We certify we will not sell or share student information with any third party. The information is collected for scholarship candidacy purposes only.*
For more information, please visit their website at https://zenlist.com/blog/scholarship/.