Self-Reflection

After my experience in college, I’ve gotten a lot better at my current skills and learned some new ones along the way. I’m a very good communicator and I can connect with others very easily which will play well in the business world. I’m also very organized and analytical I combine these skills with being very hard-working and self-motivated.

I value hard work and family first and foremost. I believe it’s important to always put your best foot forward with work and always strive to be the best you can be. I value family so much because they are always there for me and are always supportive of anything I do. The same goes for them, family is a two-way street.

I got here largely because of my dedication and my ability to stay away from distractions. I will say, I have a really great family that has provided me the stepping stones to get where I am. Moreover, my childhood played a big role because the rules I had to follow and the manners I had to use shaped me into the hardworking individual that I am.

I just accepted my first real part-time job that’ll start in July. I’m going to a large organization that sells medical cleaning supplies. This position offers a lot of exponential growth and opportunities to move up levels in just a couple years. Moreover, my goal is to transfer eventually and move to the South and start a family in Nashville.