An update was released to our development environment on Tuesday, July 17th, 2018. Barring any security releases, this update will be pushed to our production environment on Thursday, July 26th, 2018. The following updates will be applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
Contributed Module Updates
- UUID 7.x-1.1
- Organic Groups 7.x-2.10
- Much more than 10 items. Please refer to project’s release notes for details.
- Display Suite 7.x-2.16
- Fixed a rendering bug with blocs embedded in the layout.
- Google Analytics 7.x-2.5
- Added useAmpClientid to create fields.
- Fixed incorrect permission name.
- Fixed Drupal sending personally identifiable info to Google Analytics.
- Fixed incorrect text.
- Fixed test failures.
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us through our contact form.