The Drupal 7.37-cws-1.0.0 update was released to our development environment on Tuesday, May 11th, 2015, and will be released to production sites on Tuesday, May 19. This release includes:
OSU Drupal Bug Fix
- In the previous release, which included a major update to the Media module, it was discovered that the Colorbox module no longer worked, which affected the display of our Video Carousel feature. Videos themselves still worked, but they would not open in the “lightbox” that we were using for the Video Carousel feature. The fix for this required the inclusion of a new module, media_colorbox. This allowed us to simplify the View that displays the videos, so in the end we now have a better solution. This fix has already been pushed out to all of the development sites, and many of the production sites that were using videos. The rest of the production sites will get the update on Tuesday May 19 during the normal update cycle.
Drupal Core Bug Fix
- In Drupal 7.36, a regression occurred which caused certain kinds of content to become disabled if they were originally defined by a module that is no longer available. This has been corrected.
Major Version Upgrade
- Drupal core 7.37
CWS Custom Module Updates
- live_feeds-7.x-2.3.1 – the Beaver Job parser has been added
- doug_fir-7.x-2.9.0 the LPI theme variant has been added
Contributed Module Updates
- faq-7.x-1.0 has been updated to its first stable release
- job_scheduler-7.x-2.0-alpha4 added to support Feeds module
If you have questions or concerns please contact us though our contact form.
Leave a Reply