The Drupal 7.41-cws-1.1.0 update was released to our development environment on Tuesday, November 10th, and will be released to production sites on Tuesday, Nov. 17th. The following updates have been applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
New Modules Added
Contributed Module Updates
- FileField Paths: 7.x-1.0-rc1 -> 7.x-1.0-rc2
- Fixed issue with temporary upload location and field collections.
- Fixed issue with Media Youtube files being processed.
- Added stricter checks for filefield_paths_form_alter().
- Fixed issue with unicode characters in pathauto processing.
- jQuery Update: 7.x-2.6 -> 7.x-2.7 (Security release!)
- Views: 7.x-3.11 -> 7.x-3.13
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us though our contact form.