We are almost halfway, don’t give up:)
Mark these on your calendar
- Mar 26th: last day of winter term
Postcards to Public Health Workers
- A way to recognize our public health workforce and how hard they have worked during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Anyone can make/contribute postcards of gratitude, w/ virtual postcards available
- Cards will be compiled and sent out to all 32 local public health agencies across Oregon
- Make cards whenever or TOMORROW, December 9th, 2021 11-1pm in the Library Foyer
- Dropbox locations and more information
LGBTQ+ Development Research Opportunity
- Research focus: how racially diverse LGBTQ+ young adults experience and respond to inequalities
- How: by developing a measure of coping with discrimination and studying how personal and contextual factors relate to coping
- Seeking 1-2 undergrads to help in Winter 2022 (and possibly Spring 2022)
- Priority given to HDFS students, juniors, and seniors
- Time commitment: 3-9 hours/week
- Students will receive 1-3 credits via HDFS 401
- Contact for questions: Corine Tyler
Hello CPHHS Beavs! Take a look below for opportunities.
Academy for Lifelong Learning $2,000 Scholarship
Academy for Lifelong Learning $2,000 Scholarship available for OSU undergraduate students in their final year!
The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) is pleased to announce that its Scholarship Application and Signature Page for the Academic year 2022-2023 are now available on the ALL website: www.academyforlifelonglearning.org. Or use the direct link to the ALL scholarship.
- Must be a full-time domestic student in the final year of their undergraduate
- Studies during the 2022-2023 academic year;
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above; and
- Must qualify for financial assistance as defined by the OSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.