Skip navigation

University Motor Pool

Tales from the road

First Friday-February 6, 2015

February 5th, 2015
Chicken Noodle Soup

Our soup will have organic broth (chicken or vegetarian), onions, garlic, carrots, celery, kale, and egg noodles.

If you have our calendar you know that it’s First Friday and lunch is planned for you at the University Motor Pool in Corvallis.

Come enjoy good company and warm up with scratch made chicken noodle soup today and learn how you can use our drive-thru drop off during the month of February to support the Governor’s Food Drive..

Please drop by at your convenience between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM February 6, 2015.

If you have ideas for future events or want to let us know how we’re doing leave your feedback in the comments.

Thanks,

The Motor Pool Team

23 responses to “First Friday-February 6, 2015”

1. Steve Kimura says:

Been wanting to go to this since I started over two years ago…glad I finally made it. Lunch was awesome! Thanks!

2. suba suba says:

1S280w There is clearly a bunch to realize about this. I think you made certain nice points in features also.

3. Very good post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

4. Thank you ever so for you blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

5. I value the blog.Really thank you! Really Great.

6. Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

7. Rolet online says:

You are my intake , I have few web logs and sometimes run out from to brand.

8. rolet online says:

If some one wants to be updated with hottest technologies afterward he must be

9. rolet online says:

I wanjt to encourage conttinue your reat work, have a nice holiday weekend!

10. konveksi tas says:

Soup is very good to enjoy in the rainy season

11. pabrik tas says:

https://pabriktasmurah.id

12. Regular use of coconut oil for acne this diet plan, but a closer

13. Just to let you know your webpage appears a little bit strange in Safari on my notebook using Linux.

14. Very delicious cuisine ,, menu for dinner for the family

15. bacarasite says:

Daebak!! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Thanks for supplying this information. Great weƅsite. A lot of useful information here. check out the given link below and sign up now

16. Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to create areally good article.. but what can I say.. I put things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything done. 파워볼사이트

17. seo blog says:

This blog is no doubt interesting and besides informative. I have chosen many helpful advices out of this blog. I ad love to go back every once in a while. Cheers!

18. Soup is very good to enjoy in the rainy season and this december a season.
    https://pusatproduksisouvenir.com

19. totosite says:

blog is no doubt interesting and besides informative. I have chosen many helpful advices out of this blog. I ad love to go back every once in a w
    good good post only
    토토사이트

20. majorland says:

no doubt interesting and besides informative. I have chosen many helpful advices out of this blog. I ad love to go back every once in a w
    good goo ercer wow post good
    메이저놀이터