Week 9

I have strong communication skills that allow me to work well in group settings. I also am extremely organized and work well under structure. My motivation also keeps me going to work towards my goals and better myself.

I value having meaningful relationships with those around me, including family, friends and co-workers. It is also important for me to start a career that allows me to separate home life from work life.

I am currently managing a Valvoline store as I finish up my undergraduate studies at Oregon State University. I got to this point by prioritizing the things that will lead to a successful life and keeping my motivation. I make sure to cut out some time in my schedule to pursue hobbies that allow me to take a break from the stress of work and school.

I am going to further my career by spending some more time at Valvoline to get more experience as a manager. I will either receive a promotion at Valvoline or find another job in the next couple years. While money is not my first priority, I hope to increase my salary within the next five years.