Minimum wages and excessive workloads.

I don’t have a lot of job hunting experience, but I can learn a lot from my father’s work experience. I watched my father when I was in elementary school to junior high school, his working place is not far away from home, but because of I go to school, he needs to get up at half past six in the morning to send me to school, and then go to work, because the route to school and go to work is exactly the opposite, cause my father every time by time. Later, my father changed his job and worked in a different place. To allow my father to join them, the new company gave my father a private car in the company’s name to reduce the family’s travel expenses.

Later, when I graduated from high school in the summer vacation, I found a part-time job in a shopping mall. I had to work in the store for 12 hours a day with only one hour of rest, and there were no seats for rest in the store. As far as I know, regular employees have to work 14 hours, making them feel more stressed than I do. This also leads to the rapid turnover of employees in such stores, and the company needs to continuously add new employees because young people in this era do not like such jobs.

In my opinion, this is the salary (job treatment) to bring about employee satisfaction. My father is willing to join this company because the conditions provided by the company can reduce his work pressure and improve his work comfort, so he has been working in this company until now. However, the shopping mall and store where I worked needed to constantly recruit new employees due to the salary problem. Employees are willing to stay in the company only when they are satisfied with the treatment.

1 comment

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.