Week 9 – Self Reflection

1. What am I good at?

I believe that I am good at staying focused. The last few years have been full of chaotic moments and being able to adapt has been very necessary. I believe that I have been able to stay focused and adapt to whatever is needed of me.

2. What do I value?

I value my family and anybody who is by my side and willing to ride things out. It is hard to find good people to be around who you can trust and have your back. Finding people to stick by you and be able to trust them is very valuable.

3. How did I get here?

Without my support group around me I would be lost. I owe it all to them for sticking by my side and helping me when I needed it. Although I got through a lot of challenges on my own, without people to rely on I would be lost.

4. Where am I going?

Where I am going is a very confusing and complicated topic. I have many job opportunities with family and friends around me, but it is pulling me in every direction. At this current moment in time I do not have an answer to this question, which is not only concerning but exciting to see where I will go next.

One response to “Week 9 – Self Reflection”

1. Hi Nick –
    I cannot emphasize the great importance of having a good support network comprised of people you can trust. I am so glad to hear that you have this. It will help you maintain ground in life.
    Also- take your time deciding which opportunity you want to pursue, and if the one you end up pursuing turns out not be the right path for you, then go back and investigate the others.
    Best of luck in your future endeavors!