Blog Post #1

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I am Marciles Matti, a senior in computer science at Oregon State University, and I call Metro Detroit, Michigan, my home. But before we dive into the technical world, let me introduce you to my not-so-technical side.

I share my life with a black cat named Roger, who I treat as my one and only son. When I’m not diving into lines of code or debugging, I like to switch gears and engage in a few hobbies that keep me balanced. I’m into working out, I occasionally play some PC games to unwind, and I find enjoyment in drawing and painting.

My journey in the world of computers started when I was just a wide-eyed 4 or 5-year-old, back in the tech landscape of the 90s. Our family’s first computer was a Gateway machine. I may not have fully understood the inner workings of that cow-themed box, but it ignited a spark that led to my passion for all things tech.

Fast forward to today, and I find myself in the automotive industry, serving as a project manager and business analyst for a multinational corporation. With 8 years of experience under my belt, I’ve navigated the twists and turns of this dynamic field.

I’m excited to share the journey of my progress and experiences with all of you, my fellow students and teachers alike. So, let’s embark on this exploration of the digital world together!