Andrew’s Leadership Evolution

The purpose of this site is to reflect and analyze my past, present, and future leadership ideas and vision, in the attempts to identify the leader that I am and to become a better future leader.  Throughout this semester, in ‘AHE 400 – Leaderships and Relationships’, we have discussed and reflected on leadership beliefs, ideals, styles, and much more in order to help us reflect on the leaders we are and to create a leadership path going forward.  This site is a reflection of the leader I am today and using the materials and lessons from this class, I hope you will be able to identify a leadership path that I have created throughout the semester that truly helps me evolve into a better leader. 

This website is a snapshot of the leader that I am and want to become, however I hope that as I continue learning, leading, and reflecting, my leadership will continue evolving, which will lead me down other paths.  

I hope that whatever your leadership path has been, that you continue your evolution and perhaps one or two of my own insights will foster a spark and aid your leadership evolution.  

Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F. Kennedy

This entry was posted in Main Page. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Andrew’s Leadership Evolution

1. OSU says:

Hi, this is a comment.