Week 7

Based on the 5 dimensions of personality, I scored high in extraversion with a 64 but scored low on everything else. For agreeableness, I scored a 28, conscientiousness I scored a 51, neuroticism I scored a 39, and openness I scored a 9. I think this is a pretty accurate assessment of me, especially with the openness rating. I tend to be very aware of my feelings and am definitely more of a closed type of person. I am surprised that I was rated high in extraversion as I feel like I am more of an introvert.

If an employer were to look at this personality test, I feel like they would tell me that my strengths include, making new friends and working with other people I may not know well. I can be agreeable sometimes, but I tend not to be which is good for the company as it creates a diverse thinking pool. I am reasonably reliable which means I should be a reliable worker in the workforce. I am average in neuroticism which means I handle my emotions decently well. I am a plain and simple type of thinker although I can also think outside the box sometimes. Some of my weaknesses include not working well with others because I am not agreeable. I may not be a deep thinker so complex problems may not be my thing. I may also not be likeable as I scored low in the modesty section which means others may see myself as disagreeably arrogant.