Week 9 – Blog Post: Self-Reflection

1. What am I good at?

Reflecting on the qualities I have and the things I am considered to be good at, the major things that come to mind are showing empathy towards others and being an effective communicator. I would like to classify myself as a reliable person that will be there to listen to the struggles anyone is facing and also making myself available to give advice if requested. I try extremely hard to look at situations from all perspectives and present myself as a kind person that people can easily turn to.

2. What do I value?

I value honesty, consistency, and being reliable. I appreciate the people around me that I know will always tell me the truth, whether that be a hard truth or not. I also value those that are consistently themselves rather than portraying a version of themselves that isn’t genuine.

3. How did I get here?

I got to where I am by leaning on the support of those around me and working hard to continue to evolve as a person and grow into someone that people know they can count on and want to be around.

4. Where am I going?

I am constantly moving forward. I want to continue to learn from others in order to be the absolute best version of myself which means learning and adapting from new things as well as staying true to my core values.