Librarian experience

My experience with the librarians and data bases was most informative. I was able to get a response from Answerland, and the respondent was most helpful in directing me for my search. I also used the text option for asking the OSU librarians, and found their information helpful as well.

This was the most exposure I have had to data bases, so I was a bit uncertain when I started, but feel much more comfortable now. While I am still trying to formulate my ideas on how to approach the subjects, I feel that these venues will be the best way of getting the answers I need. Since Saujani isn’t an inventor, per se, but a person who is making a difference in girl’s lives by teaching them to code, I am struggling a bit with how to answer the topics. But I will get there.

One benefit of living in McMinnville is that we have both the Chemeketa Library and Linfield library right here. I have already contacted Chemeketa and have ordered a book on women, including Saujani, who chronicle the mistakes they made at work, and how it helped them in the long run. This should give me insight into some of the topics I need answers for.